1. Terms. Net 30 days from the date of invoice. Orders will not be processed for overdue accounts.
2. Freight. All shipments are F.O.B. ORIGIN. Freight charges are prepaid and added to invoice. Handling and insurance is included in the freight charge.
Shipments via UPS, Federal Express, LCC carriers unless otherwise specified. We ship ground service via UPS or Federal Express, unless CUSTOMER REQUESTS otherwise.
CLAIMS – When delivered to carrier, shipments becomes property of purchaser; inspect before you sign. Claims for shortages or improper fulfillment of orders MUST be made within two (2) weeks of delivery, and you must notify your freight agent and request inspection. As required in section 3 (b) of the Uniform Bill of Lading Act, in case of loss or damage in route, cosigner should immediately notify the carrier at the destination. Claims of labor will not be allowed.
3. Price. All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices based on manufacturer’s list price at time of order.
4. Warranty. Manufacturer’s limited warranty applies to all products.
5. Back Chargers. JLM Wholesale, Inc. is NOT responsible for any back charges due to improper installation, factory defects, or factory lead times.
6. Returns. Merchandise may not be returned unless you have obtained a “Returned Goods Authorization” number (RGA) from JLM Wholesale, Inc. Items returned under such authority will be subject to our inspection, provided the returned merchandise is not used or damaged, restocking fees and or freight recovery fees may apply, a credit will be issued to the customer’s account. Incoming transportation charges are customer’s responsibility. All returns must be made within 30 days of shipment to original point of shipment.
7. Special Orders. A written purchase order and a 50% deposit must be received prior to processing. Returns on special orders are NOT permitted.
8. Labor Charges. We can repair and rebuild most items that we sell. Our bench charges are $25.00 per ½ hour plus parts, minimum repair charge is ½ hour. You must have a RGA # before we accept an item for repair.
9. Conditions of Sale. Customer agrees that all transactions with JLM Wholesale, Inc. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflicts of law’s provisions. Customer further agrees that any suit or proceeding in connection herewith may be brought only in the Circuit Court in Oakland County, Michigan or Federal Court of the Eastern District of Michigan; Customer hereby submits to the jurisdiction of such Courts and agrees to accept service by certified mail in any such suit or proceeding.