Returns must be accompanied by a Returns Authorization Number.
- Restocking Fees may apply.
- Only products listed under the Returns Authorization Number may be returned.
- DO NOT write on or damage the manufacturer’s packaging. Products MUST be packaged in shipping boxes.
- To avoid damage from shipping, please pack all products carefully.
- Products must be returned complete with all components. Any missing components will be replaced at customer’s expense.
- Credit is contingent upon inspection of items.
- Defective and/or Special order items are subject to factory approval and a restock fee may apply.
- Credit will be issued to JLM Customers after the factory has issued credit.
- If replacement material has been provided it is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Returns Authorizations are valid for 45 days.
Returns Authorization may be requested up to 60 days from date of purchase.